An omaggio to the Bvlgario Serpenti watch, this scarf celebrates a true classic in a crowded field of fine jewellery watches. The motifs depicted on the scarf include the blue-green enamel Serpenti watch as well as the exquisite matching crocodile skin handbag that Bvlgari’s master craftsmen produce in extremely limited numbers. There are many ways to wear this scarf, or not wear it, but rather wrap it around the handles of your favourite handbag.
Red Serpenti Twilly
$115.00 incl. GST
– 100% silk scarf “twilly”, printed in the Como region in Italy and designed in Australia.
– The fabric has a medium weight twill weave, which inspired Hermes to name these types of scarves “twillys”.
– The look and feel of the fabric is genuine Mulberry silk.
– Each side features a different, but complementary, decorative pattern in predominantly reds, blues and blue-greens.
– The scarf measures approximately 5cm by 85cm when laid straight and flat.