$225.00 incl. GST
– Hand-painted black Smythson notebook, with commissioned cover design, in the characteristic von Donia style of saturated colour surrounded by golden outlines.
– Works are by painters with academic fine arts training who specialise in the application of pigmented media using traditional Anglo-European techniques.
– Each painted region requires between three and five layers of paint application to give the necessary vibrancy.
– Each commission is unique and the actualised artwork will differ in appearance to the product visualisation.
– The artwork is applied to a lambskin skiver leather cover with highly textured cross-grain pattern (similar to Prada Saffiano leather).
– The Saffiano texture interacts with the surfaces of the goldwork and paintwork to create additional beauty and interest.
– Inside are 128 leaves of gilt-edged, pale blue paper, printed with feint-ruled lines.
– The notebook measures 9cm wide by 14cm long.
– Ribbon bookmark sewn into the binding.
– Gift-wrapped in the Smythson packaging.
– Full payment is by bank deposit after order placement but prior to commission commencement.
– Most artwork is ready to ship within seven days of the pre-payment (subject to paintwork drying times).
– Refunds up to 14 days for standard commissions (subject to the terms described here).
Currently we deliver to Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom only. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like a notification when we expand our delivery options. Dismiss